Are you a real IT expert who know how to set up, configure and work in various Linux and Microsoft environments consisting of Active Directory, Terminal Servers, Windows and Linux servers, Firewalls and other components?
Are you also good at helping customers and employees with different IT problems?
Then you're our next star - contact us immediately !!!
About the posistion – you will:
- Work with setting up, debugging and maintaining different IT environments why it's good if you are used to working with virtualized servers (VMware), Windows Server 20XX, Linux, patch management, WSUS, backup systems and switches / firewalls / routers, etc.
- Document sites and systems, develop tools (scripts), etc.
- Help our customers and employees with various IT-related issues over the phone, remote or mail
- Have the responsible and manage the office's IT environment
- You can either be self-taught or newly graduated with a theoretical education in the IT field. What matters to us is that you have the skills we are looking for, not how you got them.
- Regardless of educational background and work experience, we believe that you have been using computers since your childhood and like to solve technical problems
- You are a service-oriented person who always wants to provide the best support possible. You like helping others and you are a good problem solver.
- You are driven by constantly learn new things within the IT-field and you like challenges
- You like to work in teams and are good at communicating with colleagues, partners, customers. You master both Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- It is an advantage if you have some knowledge in IT security, f ex PKI and CA solutions, certificates, encryption, etc.