Do you want to work in a wonderful and inspiring team that creates solutions for tomorrow's cyber defense? Do you have a burning interest in technology?
About the company
Expisoft is a Swedish software development company that develops various identity and security products. Expisoft helps companies and organizations protect their information, their networks and their workplaces using digital certificates and smart cards.
More about us can be found on expisoft.se.
The product specialist will:
- carry out tests of our product's new features;
- implement our integration and acceptance tests;
- together with the IT technician maintain our test environments;
- monitor deployments in customer environments;
- be involved in the remaining test work together with other testers and employees in the development department;
- internally act as product expert and responsible for reporting and improving any bugs;
- contribute to the evaluation and improvement of our test and development processes;
- work towards customers and capture requirements, wishes and ideas for improvements to new and existing products;
- interpret the needs and translate them into solutions and orders by contributing to product design work;
- work with continuous troubleshooting and reporting;
- contribute to training for our products.
As the product specialist role requires high levels of expertise and long experience with our advanced products, you will initially be phased into the project as a tester in the test team.
We would like to see you have a bachelor degree in technology.
In the recruitment we place a large focus on personal qualities.
You should be driven, have good technical understanding and like working towards customers. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own skills as well as great opportunities to grow within product design, implementation and project management.
Expisoft offers a dynamic and stimulating work environment in fresh facilities in Täby.
Travel to other resorts in Sweden may occur.
Swedish citizenship is required because we work with defense-related projects.
The service is permanent and full-time.
Employment of the right candidate can be done immediately with regard to notice period.
Submit your application, CV and personal letter to email@example.com.
The selection is ongoing.