One of the world’s leading credential management software vendors, Intercede’s MyID® software platform is used by governments and enterprises to manage millions of citizen and employee digital identities. Trusted by organisations that will not compromise on IT security, MyID software is the single point for issuance and management of strong multi-factor authentication credentials across platforms including smart cards, mobile, USB tokens, virtual smart cards, and IoT.
Intercede is UK-headquartered with a US office in Reston VA and global partner network.
MyID Product Overview
Organisations need to protect themselves against the reputational damage, fines and threat to business continuity caused by a data breach.
The most effective way to protect against the number one cause of data breach is to replace passwords with two-factor authentication, combining ‘something I have’ such as a smart card or smartphone with a second factor such as a PIN or fingerprint.
The strongest form of two-factor authentication is a digital identity comprising a PKI certificate issued to a secure device, enabling organisations to be sure that users accessing systems, networks and sensitive data really are who they claim to be.
MyID Credential Management Software
MyID is a feature-rich credential management system (CMS) that enables organisations to deploy digital identities using the strongest form of two-factor authentication to a wide range of secure devices simply, securely and at scale.
Systems administrators use MyID to configure their certificate and device issuance policies, ensuring the right people receive the right digital identities. Built to integrate with infrastructure such as certificate authorities, directories, identity management solutions and mobile device management systems (MDMs), MyID minimises any impact on the existing environment reducing deployment times and operational costs.
For operators, MyID provides all the functions needed to issue credentials and manage their lifecycle. Supporting face to face, centralised and self-service issuance, MyID enables devices to be deployed quickly and in high volumes. Where users need assistance, e.g. to issue a replacement device upon loss, or to re-enable a locked device, MyID provides help-desk operators with simple process-driven features to ensure continuity of service without impacting security.
End users can perform tasks such as collecting new certificates at their own desktop via a simple self-service application, designed to walk users through processes in simple intuitive steps, it effectively reduces operational costs and the need for end user training.
MyID provides full audit and reporting capabilities allowing visibility of who issued which digital identities to which users and on what device, ensuring organisations remain in control of who can access their systems and enabling them to demonstrate compliance with best practice security standards.
- Simple to use for IT teams: Operators are guided through processes such as issuing or revoking credentials, meaning operators don’t get involved in the complexities of key management and PKI.
- Unrivalled integration flexibility: MyID is vendor independent and integrates with leading mobile device managers (MDMs), Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), and Certificate Authorities (CAs).
- Highly configurable: The MyID software platform offers software to meet the demands of small deployments with >500 users, right up to national identity schemes spanning the millions.
- Proven software: MyID® manages millions of secure digital identities. Issuing, revoking, replacing and re-issuing digital identities to employees for enterprise deployments of 500 to thousands, and to millions of citizens for national ID schemes.
- Futureproof: As core product, MyID benefits from an ongoing roadmap of continuous improvement, ensuring MyID is the most feature-rich, flexible credential management solution available.
- Simple to use for end users: MyID provides a simple to use interface for end users to self-serve. Enabling individuals to add credentials to new devices and update their digital identity.
Discover the MyID credential management platform
MyID Professional: MyID Professional offers seamless integration into Microsoft environments and delivers best practice, simplified credential management with predefined business processes. For management of smart card and USB tokens with PKI certificates.
MyID Enterprise: MyID Enterprise delivers the integration, flexibility and scalability necessary for governments and enterprises to run two-factor authentication and national identity schemes for thousands of employees through to millions of citizens. MyID Enterprise offers unrivalled end device management across smart cards, USB tokens, mobile, and virtual smart card technology.
MyID PIV: MyID PIV credential management software (CMS) enables federal agencies to issue and manage FIPS 201 compliant Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credentials to smart cards and derived PIV credentials to mobile devices, providing the highest levels of secure authentication for mobile working and ensuring compliance with US federal security standards.
MyID works with
- SMART CARDS: NXP, Gemalto, Giesecke & Devrient, Idemia, Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies, T-Systems, Cryptas
- MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT: AirWatch, Citrix, MobileIron, Centrify, Microsoft
- USB TOKENS: YubiKey, Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies eTokens
- CERTIFICATE AUTHORITIES: Expisoft, DigiCert, Entrust Datacard, HID Global, Microsoft, PrimeKey, Verizon
- HARDWARE SECURITY MODULES: Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies, nCipher
- VIRTUAL SMART CARDS: Intel Authenticate, Microsoft Hello for Business, Cryptas VSC